Covid-19 Update: as of 04/02/2021
WE ARE OPEN!
We would like to thank you for the ongoing support during these unprecedented times when social distancing and isolation have become essential to slow the spread of the Coronavirus (AKA COVID-19).
We are so excited that as of 04/01/2021 that our group classes have resumed with strict covid 19 procedures in place.
😷MASKS: ALL clients (& visitors) are required to wear a mask inside our clinics – Unless you have a medical exemption. If you are hard of hearing we are more than happy for you to ask us to remove our mask so you can lip read if this makes things easier for you.
All staff (unless they have a medical exemption) will also be wearing masks and other PPE (personal protective equipment) as it is mandatory for all health care workers.
We are under government restrictions with some of our services.
- Hydrotherapy group classes are not available due to current restrictions at Warragul Leisure Centre, however you can attend the pool by yourself and do a program our physio’s prescribe you.
It is important to note that social distancing does not apply during health consults – therefore, we will continue to do hands on treatment (with permission from our clients) until we are advised otherwise by governing organisations.
– However, Please note: Social distancing does apply in our waiting room and gym area
– Our Reception staff appreciate contactless payment.
What we are doing…
We are taking extra precautions to ensure you and our staff and clients stay in good health.
- In addition to our normal measures we have extra cleaning measures in place to help protect all staff and visitors to our clinics.
- Providing hand santisier stations throughout our clinic.
- Our waiting room looks different to adhere to social distancing rules
- Offering telehealth consultations via phone or secure video chat
- Taking client and staff temperatures during high risk times
- We have in place a Covid Safe Plan
What you can do…
- If you have any of the below symptoms please do not book an appointment at this time. The Department of Health recommends you get tested for COVID-19.
*Fever or chills
*Shortness of breath
*Loss of smell or taste
- Please try to avoid arriving more than 10 minutes before your appointment time to minimise time in waiting area when possible.
- Wash your hands upon arriving in treatment room and upon leaving treatment room. Sinks are available to use. Hand sanitiser will be at reception to use.
- If you feel unwell, call our reception team on 5625 1631 and reschedule your appointment. DO NOT ATTEND CLINIC! Cancellation fee’s will not be charged during this time If you communicate with our staff.
- Call our team if you cannot attend your appointment due to your personal health risks and we may be able to help you over the phone, or via a video calling program.
- Bring a diary or phone to your appointment so you can write down your next appointment details as we will be limiting the amount of appointment cards we hand out.
ARRIVING TO APPOINTMENTS
Main Clinic (Suite 2/22-26 Princes Way, drouin) you can come straight into the clinic for your appointment and wait in our waiting room as usual.
Bank Place Medical Centre, the centre has advised all patients are to wait in their car, and call the centre on 5625 3000 once you have arrived. You will be called when it is time for your appointment.
We thank you again for your support in an ongoing changing situation. We hope you all stay well.