Covid-19 Update: as of 18/09/2020.
WE ARE OPEN!
We would like to thank you for the ongoing support during these unprecedented times when social distancing and isolation have become essential to slow the spread of the Coronavirus (AKA COVID-19).
MASKS: Are now mandatory for entry into our clinic for ALL clients (& visitors). This means unless you have a medical exemption a face mask or face covering is required for all appointments. If you are hard of hearing we are more than happy for you to ask us to remove our mask so you can lip read if this makes things easier for you.
All staff (unless they have a medical exemption) will also be wearing masks as it is mandatory for all health care workers.
We are under government restrictions with some of our services.
- Our Group classes: Mat Pilates, Reformer Pilates, Stretch ‘n’ flex, Hydrotherapy, Seniors strength & Conditioning Class and Cancer Rehab Classes have been postponed until further notice. However we are running 1 on 1 sessions and have some classes available online via Zoom.
- Myotherapy treatments are available for approx. 30 or 45 minute sessions only. Extended appointments are not available until further notice.
- Stage 4 Lockdown for Melbourne Metro Area (as of 9/7/20) & Myotherapy: If you live in lockdown area it is not essential for you to travel for Myotherapy treatment, So if you are seeking Myotherapy treatment and live in lockdown area you cannot travel to Drouin for Myotherapy treatment under current government restrictions.
- Stage 4 Lockdown for Melbourne Metro Area & Physiotherapy: If you live in a lockdown area you must have a referral from a surgeon, specialist or GP for physiotherapy treatment.
It is important to note that social distancing does not apply during health consults – therefore, we will continue to do hands on treatment (with permission from our clients) until we are advised otherwise by governing organisations.
– However, Please note: Social distancing does apply in our waiting room and our Reception staff appreciate contactless payment.
What we are doing…
We are taking extra precautions to ensure you and our staff and clients stay in good health.
- In addition to our normal measures we have extra cleaning measures in place to help protect all staff and visitors to our clinics.
- Upon entry all Our staff and visitors will have their temperature taken. If you have a temperature higher than 37.3 we will ask you to seek written clearance from your Doctor before booking another appointment.
- Providing hand santisier stations throughout our clinic.
- Limiting the amount of staff and clients we have in the clinic at the same time.
- Our waiting room looks different to adhere to social distancing rules
- Offering telehealth consultations via phone, secure video chat
- Offering group classes via Zoom
- We have in place a Covid Safe Plan
What you can do…
- If you have any of the below symptoms please do not book an appointment at this time. The Department of Health recommends you get tested for COVID-19.
*Fever or chills
*Shortness of breath
*Loss of smell or taste
- We suggest you try to avoid arriving more than 10 minutes before your appointment time to minimise time in waiting area when possible.
- Wash your hands upon arriving in treatment room and upon leaving treatment room. Sinks are available to use. Hand sanitiser will be at reception to use.
- If you feel unwell, call our reception team on 5625 1631 and reschedule your appointment. DO NOT ATTEND CLINIC! Cancellation fee’s will not be charged during this time If you communicate with our staff.
- Call our team if you cannot attend your appointment due to your personal health risks and we may be able to help you over the phone, or via a video calling program.
- Bring a diary or phone to your appointment so you can write down your next appointment details as we will be limiting the amount of appointment cards we hand out.
ARRIVING TO APPOINTMENTS
Main Clinic (21a Princes Way, drouin) you can come straight into the clinic for your appointment and wait in our waiting room as usual. While you wait our Reception team will check you temperature, check you are wearing your mask and ask you to sanitise your hands.
Bank Place Medical Centre, the centre has advised all patients are to wait in their car, and call the centre on 5625 3000 once you have arrived. You will be called when it is time for your appointment.
Yarragon Medical Centre, the centre has advised all patients are to wait in their car, and call the centre on 5637 0222 once your have arrived. You will be called when it is time for your appointment.
We thank you again for your support in an ongoing changing situation. We hope you all stay well.